This is from something I finished up last year with for some folks in the Netherlands.
Aside from dimensions and some tech specs, a line of copy was the limit of the parameters. Love those! They give the opportunity to try some new things and have even more fun. The bed bug character was probably the most challenging aspect . . .
they ain't cute. Seeing the audience was to be children, a "somewhat cute" had to be worked in. The top image was the character I finally decided on . . . cute with a touch of creepy.
The bunk beds were handled simply as graphic shapes and seeing as the clients were Dutch it only made sense to throw in a VanGogh starry night.
The majority was painted with acrylic conventionally, but there were a few digital touches tossed in.