Wednesday, January 28, 2015

FACEBOOK CHALLENGE Day 5

Throwback Thursday
In commemoration of this new weekly celebration of our past, it seemed appropriate to acknowledge some of those people in 1984 that gave me some of those first breaks to start my career as an illustrator. I'm very grateful to these people who took a gamble and gave the new kid (pictured here) some work. Dawn, Curt Chuvalas, Lloyd Brooks & Brian Miller. In keeping with the theme I chose Andrea Eberbach and hope she will join in on the fun of this challenge. She was the first illustrator in Indianapolis I met (a fun story in itself) and took me into the fold. Thanks again to Bethanne Hill, Tim Jessell, and Tina Cargill for this wonderful opportunity of the last five days.
Also managed to find a few additional from back then (had to go through slides. Remember them?)

No comments:

Post a Comment